|Release Notes : Palm : version 1.4|
|Home |||Macintosh Notes |||Windows Notes |||How to Order |||FAQ|
Also available: Web Confidential for Palm User Guide 1.4
- Added left handed support.
- The category 'Online Banking' had wrong field labels.
- Generate hexadecimal passwords for WEP keys.
- On color devices every other row in the List view has non-white background
- On color devices the colour of the item in List view can be chosen in Edit view.
- Categories adjusted to Web Confidential for Mac OS v3.0
Removed the category 'Email Contacts'.
Added a new category 'Online Banking'.
Renamed the category 'POP Accounts' to 'Email Accounts'.
- The Conduit has some clearer log messages.
- Fixed an obscure crashing bug with some passphrases
- Replacing password field with Generate Password would sometimes forget the new password.
- Pluged a memory leak in Generate Password.
- Warn when a weak passphrase is entered.
- The Hide option should now be compatible with input alternatives like Fitaly Stamp.
- In Edit view the Up and Down button go to previous and next record.
- Added a shortcut popup menu to quickly enter parts of URLs like http:// and .com.
- The application can now beam itself to another device.
- Under Mac OS the installer is now a self contained package which includes the Palm application, the Conduit and the installer itself.
- Input alternatives like Fitaly Stamp would not allow the master passphrase to be entered. Keep the Hide-option unchecked if you use Fitaly Stamp.
- Try harder to find duplicates after HotSyncing with two or more computer.
- Sometimes the autolock would set in when it should not.
- Passphrase should now be at least 8 characters long for compatibility with the desktop applications.
- Dont lock database when the HotSync button on the cradle is pressed and the Auto Lock at Exit and Power Off preference is selected. This allows you to unlock the database, put the device in the cradle and press the HotSync button on the cradle to start a HotSync.
- Added Beaming of record from Edit View.
- Added password generation from Edit View.
- Added preference to lock database immediately when changing to another application or at power off.
- Passphrase can be hidden. You can pop up the on screen keyboard to make entering the passphrase easier. Because of this feature the hidden character has changed to *.
- The passphrase dialog will pop up automatically after power up or when application starts and the database is locked.
- The passphrase fields are now two lines high to view long passphrases.
- Fixed a bug where the Command Toolbar would not be erased, for example after a Paste.
- Under some circumstances private records would be corrupted after unlocking.
- Installer to ease installation of both Palm application and Conduit.
- Added Preference dialog.
- Auto Lock after a timeout.
- Auto Lock after HotSync.
- Hide Password Field is now an option.
- Check for duplicate records after unlocking database.
- Added Next/Previous Field Graffiti commands.
- Localized versions in German, French and Japanese.
- Several bug fixes.